You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Nederland’ tag.
My novel is finished.
A breathtaking treasure hunt across two continents and the landscape of your soul.
It’s in proofreading and typesetting now.
Coming out June 1, 2011 through Summerside Press/Guideposts.
Some random thoughts:
- Two separate continents. Two unfinished stories. One shared destiny?
- A global treasure hunt for a shared backstory…
- The human condition: Broken Responses to Impossible Demands
- Time to replace Catcher in the Rye, don’t you think?
- What if you could balance “balance itself?” Could you walk on water?
- A coming-of-age story that re-tells, in a way, your story.
- Where were you when the Berlin Wall fell? When the World Trade Towers came down?
- Why can relationships with grandparents be so very special?
- Great for book clubs and classes. Includes a study guide.
- Isn’t there a splendid randomness to the way your day is coming together?
- God is subtle; yet relentless…
- Are we in the presence of a God who still speaks?
- A book for everyone who loves reading, but especially for “intelligent young adults.” They will relate to the characters, generationally. Great for AP English Classes and University Literature and Religion courses.
Check out the FACEBOOK FAN PAGE. Click “like” and “share” if you’d be so kind.
Check out the AMAZON PAGE (pre-orders, etc.). Will also be available on Kindle.
Get a copy for your local library.
What if it’s the little things that happen today that determine your destiny?